- SQF n/a
EASY BREEZES | CALABASH BOOM
Easy Breezes is a magnificent luxury home custom built with the highest quality materials and beautifully furnished and equipped for maximum comfort and enjoyment. This is a villa is solar powered with a back up battery making it totally "Off The Grid"!
Whether you're inside relaxing with a book or out on one of the spacious deck areas; lounging by the pool, or sipping a beverage on the expansive covered veranda, Easy Breezes will provide everything you need to make your vacation on St John as pleasant and memorable as it can be!
Awaken to sunrises over St. John's East End, stargaze while soaking in the hot tub and fall asleep to the shimmering lights of Tortola. Easy Breezes is nestled halfway up Calabash Boom Road where you can take in spectacular water views of the East End, Hurricane Hole, Tortola, Johnson Bay, and even Norman Island from the expansive stone arched porch that provides around the clock outdoor living and the constant comfort of the trade winds.
This villa, completed in 2008, was built with family luxury and romantic getaways in mind. The villa boasts a great room, two air conditioned bedrooms and two baths, a pool and spa area. The expansive covered veranda is furnished with lounge chairs and plenty of seating for dining, reading, or having a cocktail.
Entering Easy Breezes through its double arched mahogany doors, the earth tones of stone work, granite and mahogany blend together with Tommy Bahama furniture to create relaxed elegance throughout each room. Enjoy modern stainless steel appliances and counter seating for four in the kitchen area or dine at the gorgeous granite dining table. The living room area offers comfortable seating for 6 and a complete entertainment system with a 32' LCD TV with Roku Streaming System with Netflix and Sling TV for sports and other live TV channels, DVD player, and i-pod docking station.
Off the great room are two adjacent bedrooms, with queen size Tempurpedic bedding and reading lights. One bedroom features a large desk, complete with wireless internet service and printer to meet your business and personal needs, while the other bedroom offers a daybed. Each bedroom has ocean views, veranda access, spacious bathroom and private outdoor stone shower.
The open deck features a 12 x 16' pool and six person spa, with abundant colorful landscaping, perfect for relaxing after a day after the beach or to simply stay at home and embrace island living. Consider Easy Breezes your Caribbean home away from home.
All villa amenities are on the upper level, owner may occupy the downstairs apartment during specific months of the year; please inquire.
5 Night Min. stay required for Low Season.
7 Night Min. stay required for Peak Season.
10 Night Min. stay required for Holiday Season.
Holiday rates are based on 1-5 guests and do not always calculate correctly. Please inquire for accurate rates.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Half Bath
Beds1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
KitchenBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
OutsidePrivate Terrace, Hot Tub, Private Pool
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, Roku TV Streaming Device
BathroomsHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFirst aid kit, Safe, Beach Chairs, Beach Coolers, Beach Towels
Calabash Boom Rd , Coral Bay, 00830, U.S. Virgin Islands
DRIVING FROM CRUZ BAY TO EASY BREEZES:
1) Find the Traffic Circle - most of the few roads in Cruz Bay will take you to the traffic circle near the schoolyard/ball field and Dolphin Market.
2) In the Traffic Circle look for the two-way road marked Route 10 or Centerline Road. This is the only road that will be taking you UP hill from the traffic circle. Dolphin Market will be on your left as you make your way up.
3) Travel for about 8 miles, after mile marker 8, turn right onto Rte 107 towards Salt Pond. This "T" intersection is also known as "the Triangle" to locals.
4) Go past Pickles in Paradise on your right, and pass the dumpsters on your left.
5) You will see Coral Bay waterfront on the left and Isola Shoppes where our new Island Host Help Desk is located on your right. Keep going…
6) Drive a few more miles and you see Calabash Market on your right, go just past till you see the yellow and blue apartment complex on your right.
7) Turn right up the first steep paved hill, just before the Calabash Boom Apartments.
8) At your first veer right, the road becomes a dirt road.
9) Continue up and past one switchback left. When you get to the next switchback right, instead of going up, you will take the dirt road to the left/straight ahead.
10) This road will lead you past a small yellow cottage, continue straight to Easy Breezes’ driveway. Look for the blue stone arches and red roof.
Antares Property & Hospitality | Your Island Hosts on St John
Building on over 12 years of crafting the guest experience through hospitality, and 55 years combined experience with residential design, construction and management, our team is prepared to provide the island guest and the St. John homeowner with comprehensive professional services. What sets us apart is our focus on providing the best client experience St. John has to offer.
We take care of our guests, the way we care for the properties we manage.